We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, leave a question or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email, billing and shipping address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Processing transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Sending periodic email updates on our products, offers, or customized content that may be of interest to you.
- Improving customer service by effectively responding to your specific requests and support needs.
- Allowing us to understand how visitors navigate our site and optimize user experience.
- Addressing network integrity and security issues.
- Investigating, preventing or taking actions regarding illegal activities, violations of local laws, rules, and regulations.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Ustellar takes security seriously and cares about the integrity of your personal information. We use website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect our website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
Effective as of June 6, 2017.
LED Strip Dimmer
- EASY TO OPERATE: Knob-operated control. Just rotate the knob to adjust the brightness.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With DC Jack input and output.
- MAX OUTPUT: 2A Max, 24 Watts at 12V DC, 48 Watts at 24V DC.
- STEPLESS DIMMING: Without blinking; perfect for most 2835/3528/5050 LED light strips or some under cabinets. Please note: It is not compatible with other appliances.
- WIRE LENGTH: 150mm/5.9in in total.
Click to view
2 x 60W LED Security light,4800LM,Daylight White
- ENERGY SAVING: 2-Pack, Each of them can replace 300W traditional halogen bulb by 60W LED, save 80% on electricity bill of lighting.
- WATERPROOF: IP66 waterproof rating ensures that your led outdoor flood light won't give in to the elements. No matter the weather, the Ustellar LED floodlight can handle it.
- EFFICENT COOLING &LONG LIFESPAN: And the fixture is designed with a fin type heat sink, which means it acts like a radiator to dissipate heat And extremely long life reduces re-lamp frequency. Save labor cost to replace bulbs with short lifespan.
- SUPER BRIGHT: Bring the best and brightest lighting to your application with an incredible minimum of 80lm/watt. Illuminate the darker corners of your workspace!
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Three years unlimited warranty means we’ve got you covered! Contact us for an easy and fast replacement.