Throw Away? Wait, Turn Them into Art Pieces!
After parties, you find that your home is messed up with empty wine bottles and can’t wait to tidy it up. But please wait before you throw them away! Collect all these old bottles and turn them into light decors, to add a delicate touch of accent lighting to your home. If you happen to be a DIY lover, you will love today’s tips on how to make bottle lights.
Follow these DIY tutorial steps to get the skill. Every wine bottle can be made as a pretty light for your home or backyard. You can make the bottles as night light for your dinner table as well as hanging lights for your backyard.
Clean the bottle – Drill a hole at the back
Power on to light it up
More DIY bottle light ideas can be found below. Get inspired and try it now.
LED Strip Dimmer
- EASY TO OPERATE: Knob-operated control. Just rotate the knob to adjust the brightness.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With DC Jack input and output.
- MAX OUTPUT: 2A Max, 24 Watts at 12V DC, 48 Watts at 24V DC.
- STEPLESS DIMMING: Without blinking; perfect for most 2835/3528/5050 LED light strips or some under cabinets. Please note: It is not compatible with other appliances.
- WIRE LENGTH: 150mm/5.9in in total.
Click to view
Waterproof LED Light Strip Kit,300 Units,Daylight White
- WATERPROOF: IP65, an ideal piece for either indoor or outdoor use.
- SUPER BRIGHT AND SAFE TO USE: This light strip includes 300 bright LEDs. And the working voltage is 12V (A UL Listed Power Adaptor is included), extremely low heat. It is touchable.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Self-adhesive back with adhesive tape for safe and easy application. 6 pieces of clips are equipped for fixing the strip.
- WIDELY USE: The strip has excellent heat dissipation, making it much more durable. It is very suitable for living room, kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom, party, stairway, wedding etc.
- STANDARD KIT: Come with LED strips,a UL Listed power adaptor and a dimmer, 6 pcs fixing clips.
Click to view